Protein Candy Bar
|1/2 cup||softened dates|
|1 scoop||Kaizen Naturals® Vegan Protein Decadent Chocolate|
|1/4 cup||peanuts, chopped|
|1 cup||dairy-free chocolate|
- Blend together the dates, protein, and vanilla until crumbly.
- Press the mixture into a small dish until about 1 inch in thickness.
- Press chopped peanuts into the top and freeze for 30 minutes.
- Once the mixture is solid, melt the chocolate.
- Slice the protein bars into 8 pieces and dip each one into the melted chocolate to coat.
- Freeze again until firm.
Recipe Courtesy of Clara MacLeod