Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies
|1 1/4 cups||almond flour|
|1 scoop||Kaizen Naturals® Vegan Protein Vanilla Bean|
|1/2 tsp||baking powder|
|1/3 cup||coconut sugar|
|1/4 cup||dark chocolate chips|
|3 tbsp||coconut oil|
|1 tsp||vanilla extract|
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together almond flour, protein powder, oats, baking powder, coconut sugar, dark chocolate chips, and sea salt.
- In a separate bowl, beat egg and then whisk in the melted coconut oil and vanilla.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls, place on baking sheet with 1-inch space in between. Press down slightly to flatten.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes, until the edges are golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool before serving.
Recipe Courtesy of Michelle Garland