Protein Breakfast Bars
|1 3/4 cup||gluten free rolled oats|
|1 cup||raw cashews|
|3/4 cup||raw slivered almonds|
|1-2 tbsp||hemp hearts|
|1/2 cup||organic raisins|
|1/2 cup||raw honey|
|1/2 cup||unsalted almond butter|
|1 scoop||Kaizen Naturals® Whey Protein Vanilla Bean|
|2 tsp||coconut oil|
|1/4 tsp||true cinnmon|
|1/3 tsp||sea salt|
- Line a 9-inch square pan with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine oats, cashews, slivered almonds, hemp seeds, raisins and Kaizen Naturals® Vanilla Bean Whey Protein.
- In a medium saucepan over low to medium heat, add almond butter, coconut oil, honey, sea salt and cinnamon. Melt together. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Transfer mixture into 9-inch square pan and press down firmly to pack bars tightly. This will ensure that they stick together well enough to hold a bar shape.
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours or until firm. Cut into 14 to 16 bars and store in fridge or at room temperature.