Peanut Butter Cookies
|3/4 cup||creamy natural peanut butter|
|1/4 cup||coconut oil, melted|
|1/4 cup||cane sugar|
|1 cup||coconut sugar|
|1 cup and 1 tbsp||gluten-free all-purpose flour|
Kaizen Naturals® Vegan Protein Vanilla
|1 tsp||baking soda|
|1 tsp||sea salt|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
3. With a hand mixer, beat peanut butter, coconut oil, cane sugar, and coconut sugar. Once combined, whisk in the egg and vanilla.
4. In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, protein powder, baking soda and sea salt.
5. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined.
6. Pour some extra cane sugar into a small bowl. Using a cookie scoop, scoop the dough out into 1 inch balls, rolling them in the cane sugar first before dropping them 2 inches apart on the prepared cookie sheet.
7. Bake for 12 minutes and allow cookies to cool completely before eating. Enjoy!