Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies
|Kaizen Naturals® Vegan Protein Vanilla Bean
|non-dairy milk or water
|dairy free chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 375 and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, blend the bananas, protein powder, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, vanilla, and flaxseed until smooth.
- While blending, add the non-dairy milk or water little by little. Blend in the oats until they become a flour-y consistency and a batter forms.
- Allow to sit for 10 mins to thicken. Stir in your chocolate chips until evenly distributed.
- Drop by heaping spoonful onto your cookie sheet and bake for 15-20 mins until golden brown and firm.
Recipe Courtesy of Clara MacLeod