Caramel Chocolate Chip Almond Butter Bites
|1/2 cup||natural almond butter|
|1 scoop||Kaizen Naturals ® Whey Protein Caramel Chocolate Chip|
|1 tbsp||maple syrup|
|1 tsp||vanilla extract|
|4 squares||dark chocolate|
|1/2 tbsp||ghee or coconut oil|
- Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper and set it aside.
- In a large bowl and using a fork, combine the almond butter, protein powder, maple syrup, vanilla and sea salt until smooth. The mixture should clump together and form a dough-like texture.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop the dough into small balls and roll it in the palm of your hand. Place on the baking sheet and repeat with the remaining bites. Place the tray in the freezer for 60 minutes.
- In a small saucepan over low to medium heat, melt the dark chocolate and ghee. Stir until smooth.
- Remove the bites from the freezer, using a spoon, drizzle with dark chocolate and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Store in the fridge or freezer!
Recipe courtesy of Lindsay Mustard