Chocolate Chunk Pumpkin Protein Muffins
|2 scoops||Kaizen Naturals Whey Protein in Decadent Chocolate|
|1 Cup||Canned Pumpkin|
|1||Banana - ripe|
|1 Tsp||Vanilla extract|
|2 TBSP||Butter - melted|
|3/4 Cup||Blanched almond flour|
|1 Tsp||Sea salt|
|1/2 TBSP||Pumpkin Pie Spice|
|1/2 Tsp||Baking powder|
|1/4 Cup||Dark chocolate (chips or bar chopped)|
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line a muffin tin with parchment paper cups.
- Add the eggs, pumpkin, banana, vanilla and butter to a high speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Add the almond flour, salt, whey protein, spices and baking powder and blend until smooth. Add in the chocolate, keeping a few squares to top, and pulse 3-4 times to combine.
- Divide the batter evenly amongst the tins and top with remaining chocolate.
- Bake for 17-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
Recipe by Lindsay Mustard.