1 3/4 cup gluten free rolled oats 1 cup raw cashews 3/4 cup raw slivered almonds 1-2 tbsp. hemp hearts 1/2 cup organic raisins 1/2 cup raw honey 1/2 cup unsalted almond butter 1 scoop Kaizen® NaturalsTM Vanilla Bean Whey Protein 2 tsp. coconut oil 1/4 tsp. true cinnmon 1/3 tsp. sea salt
- Line a 9-inch square pan with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine oats, cashews, slivered almonds, hemp seeds, raisins and Kaizen® NaturalsTM Vanilla Bean Whey Protein.
- In a medium saucepan over low to medium heat, add almond butter, coconut oil, honey, sea salt and cinnamon. Melt together. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Transfer mixture into 9-inch square pan and press down firmly to pack bars tightly. This will ensure that they stick together well enough to hold a bar shape.
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours or until firm. Cut into 14 to 16 bars and store in fridge or at room temperature.